Thursday, 3 October 2013

Unbelievable but TRUE...Flash made it on iOS !!!!

...well, of course not directly, but the Photon Browser includes a Flash streaming service that works reasonably fast if you have a good internet connection.


I purchased the browser and Flash just runs fine. I tried Flash videos, simple to 
sophisticated Flash games, I even tried a few business Flash apps I had developed myself and they all run fine. I admit that some of the games where not particular suited for the iPad due to the keyboard control requirements, nevertheless they worked. And the browser has some keyboard options for Flash games that help.

The nice thing is, if you are in a situation where you are with your iPhone/iPad and come across Flash content you really like to see, you now have a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment