Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Universal SOAP Gateway for Domino

I have been working almost all nights lately on finishing a first working demo of our universal SOAP gateway for Domino project (see my previous posting). Tonight I posted the demo and some explanation on FlexDomino.net. Parts of the project's source will be posted soon too.

As this project is going to be commercial (with an open source/free version), we will not post the Flex classes nor the code for the web services initially, until the business model is clear. We will however provide a free beta with hidden code to participants of the beta program we will launch in February 2010 (shortly after Lotusphere).

Send me an email or contact me online via Skype if you're interested in participating.

1 comment:

  1. Sign me up... This Gateway will allow domino developers to build Amazing RIA apps.

    ReplyDelete